Quality Assurance Testing
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND SOFTWARE TESTING
Q uality Assurance involves inspecting all aspects of an application to identify functional defects and undesirable behaviors, such as poor performance or confusing user experiences. This process is managed through clear test planning, execution, and tracking. PowerGate Testing engineers are skilled in all aspects of the QA lifecycle, including both management and test execution.
While software testing and quality assurance are critical for the success of any software project, not all organizations have the necessary expertise or resources to carry out these processes. In fact, software testing is often not a core activity for most organizations. By engaging Testers and QA engineers with PowerGate Australia, your company can focus on its core activities while experts handle the testing process efficiently and ensure quality results. This approach can save your company time and money that would otherwise be expended on a tedious and exhausting in-house process.
Expertise we provide
- Dedicated Quality Assurance team
- Demand-driven testing
- Automation testing
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Test design and documentation
Advantages of hiring QA Engineers at PowerGate Australia
- Full-time dedicated QA working just to your project during a specified time
- Reduce costs up to 70% when hiring a QA specialist from PowerGate Australia
- 50% of participants are Certified Test Professionals (ISTQB, SCRUM, ISEB, CSQA, CSTE, HP)
- Our QA engineers are fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Customers’ product is tested at every stage of development
- Total control over the development process, timeline, and team structure
- Possibility to choose team members and manage them for dedicated or shared resources
- Project security controls, IP rights protection, and secrecy at a higher level
- Integrate seamlessly with your internal team and management
- IT infrastructure that is ready to use and the capacity to call on specialized personnel as needed
What do we offer?
From requirements analysis and testing documentation creation to upkeep and process execution, we completely manage the testing process.
Compliant with CTFL/CTAL
PowerGate Australia’s QA are qualified. We are proficient in state-of-the-art testing practices and technologies, including the testing process, tools, databases, operating systems, etc.
Testing platforms N-iX provides its current hardware and software environments as a platform for product testing. We can also set up a software testing facility that is specific to your requirements.
Independent software testing teams deliver a more accurate and unbiased representation of software quality. We verify assumptions made during system specification and implementation.